Constantly looking for your car keys or the key to your apartment? Or maybe you need a place for spare keys. This easy do-it-yourself project will allow you to put your keys where you can always find them.
Things you will need:
- A frame
- A screw driver with appropriate size screw (the box of screw hooks will tell you which size)
- Screw hooks
What to do:
- If you want, paint your frame.
- Take your frame and plan out where you’d like your hooks to be placed.
- Once decided, drill correct sized holes into the frame.
- After holes are drilled, screw in each hook, and you’re ready to mount on wall and hang keys!
Hang your new wall key holder by your apartment front door.
Tags: apartment decorating tips, MRG Apartments