March 28, 2013
Constantly looking for your car keys or the key to your apartment? Or maybe you need a place for spare keys. This easy do-it-yourself project will allow you to put your keys where you can always find them.
Things you will need:
- A frame
- A screw driver with appropriate size screw (the box of screw hooks will tell you which size)
- Screw hooks
What to do:
- If you want, paint your frame.
- Take your frame and plan out where you’d like your hooks to be placed.
- Once decided, drill correct sized holes into the frame.
- After holes are drilled, screw in each hook, and you’re ready to mount on wall and hang keys!
Hang your new wall key holder by your apartment front door.
Categorised in: Apartment Decor