Make Your Home at Midtown Place
Architectural gems, these prewar Midtown Memphis apartments (including Crossroads, Park Lane, Stratford Place, St. Regis and the Tuscany) feature some combination of hardwood floors, 10-foot ceilings, elegant molding, expansive windows and/or French doors separating sitting rooms from living rooms. Or, if you prefer more updated interiors, ask about our newly renovated apartment homes at Stratford Place and St. Regis.
Midtown Place apartments are within walking distance of Overton Park and Golf Course, Overton Square, the Memphis Zoo, the Brooks Museum of Art, and Memphis College of Art – and just minutes from UT Medical, Rhodes College, Christian Brothers University and University of Memphis.
Due to COVID-19, our staff is available to take phone calls but our office is currently closed to in-person visits.
Feature Rich Floor Plans
St. Regis 2 Bedroom
|SQ. FT.||797 - 878|
- Huge floorplans
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- 10′ ceilings
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closets
- Laundry room
- Conveniently located near UT Medical, Rhodes, CBU, UofM, LeMoyne Owen
- Walk to Memphis Zoo, Brooks Museum, Memphis College of Art
- Dining and entertainment just blocks away in Overton Square and Cooper Young
- Nearby Overton Park and Golf Course
- Beautiful, charming pre-war architecture
- Beautiful wooded grounds
- Serene courtyard