DIY Jewelry Holder
April 22, 2013
Need a special place in your apartment to showcase your jewelry? Why not hang your jewelry on the wall? Make this Martha Stewart inspired do-it-yourself jewelry holder and display case from a basic shadow box. You’ll have less clutter, more chances to admire your favorite pieces, and everything within reach!
- 11-inch-by-14-inch shadow box
- Craft knife or scissors
- Wallpaper remnant
- All-purpose glue, such as Yes paste
- Screw hooks
1) Remove the glass from the shadow box. Cut and glue a wallpaper remnant to the back of the box.
2) Create a layout of hooks. Drill holes for screw hooks in the backing. Insert hooks.
3) Hang shadow box on wall using attached hardware.
Categorised in: Apartment Decor, Getting Organized