July 15, 2015
July is National Ice Cream Month and what better way to beat the heat than enjoying a delicious, frozen treat? The national proclamation was signed into law by President Reagan on July 9, 1984, and people have been celebrating every July since. You can join the celebration at your local Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Shop and take advantage of a free waffle cone upgrade and 31% off all sundaes on July 31st in honor of the chain’s 70th birthday or check out one–or all–of these great ice cream shops around Memphis:
- La Michoacana – 4091 Summer Ave.
- Ben & Jerry – 5007 Black Rd.
- Jerry’s Sno Cones – 1657 Wells Station Rd.
- Sheridan’s – 6745 Stage Rd.
- Maggie Moo’s – 125 S Main St.