January 29, 2016
Looking for ways to decorate your apartment on a tight budget? Following are five great ideas:
- Reduce clutter! Less can really be more – and what could be easier on the budget than keeping things simple. You might even consider having a rummage sale to make a few bucks by getting rid of things you don’t need.
- Speaking of rummage sales, there’s no better place to get inexpensive “shabby but chic” pieces that can be painted or otherwise refurbished.
- Don’t buy a new couch. Transform your old couch with a new slipcover.
- Combine decor with storage. Baskets provide an attractive way to display and store towels in the bath, magazines in the living room, or toys in a child’s room.
- A new paint color can make a world of difference – but be sure to check with your apartment manager first to make sure it’s OK!
Categorised in: Apartment Decor