January 20, 2016
Living rooms are generally a gathering place in your apartment home – and a focal point that can provide a decorating opportunity. Here are a few tips for creating interest and adding a little flare to your apartment living space:
- Create interest by having furniture and lamps at various heights and levels.
- Replace lampshades for a quick, low-cost way to change up your décor.
- If you have a long, narrow living room, create two or three separate seating areas.
- Use mirrors to reflect light and make spaces feel larger.
- Layer rugs over carpet to take a neutral rug to a new look.
Categorised in: Apartment Decor