March 26, 2020
We all need to continue to do our part to stop COVID-19 in its tracks. And that means spending nearly all of our time indoors, at home. But there are so many things we can do at or from home. Here are just a few ideas:
- Spring Clean. Nobody wants to spend all day cleaning. So make a list of projects that take about an hour or so each and do one every day. Clean out a closet. Clean and reorganize your kitchen cabinets. Deep clean your bathroom. Just think how great your apartment will look after a week or two – and how much more organized you’ll feel.
- Write a letter, or two or three. How long has it been since you’ve reached out to a friend or relative with a written note or card?
- Visit a museum – virtually. For something educational, interesting and entertaining, visit a museum via virtual tour. Find a few ideas here. And here’s a local option from Art Village Gallery
- Do a little artwork of your own: Participate in the Brooks Museum Virtual Chalkfest.
- Listen to a concert from your favorite artist from the comfort of your couch – artists like Coldplay, John Legend and more are streaming shows. And here’s a virtual event that really hits close to home – the Memphis Virtual Music Fest beginning today, March 26th.