March 6, 2023
Trying to save a little cash but looking for a little decorating splash? Here are five quick tips for decorating your apartment on a budget:
1) A fresh coat of paint is one of the most cost-effective ways to make a big difference in your interior decor. Be sure to ask your landlord for permission first!
2) Make your own window coverings with fun or interesting fabric. You can even use drop cloths to make your own drapes!
3) Create a unique headboard. Here are 15 ideas to get you started!
4) Decorate with pieces that do double-duty, like an ottoman that offers storage.
5) Update an old lamp by buying a new lampshade.